Lombard School District 44 is partnered with Arbor Management, Inc. to offer nutritious, healthy food options to all students. District 44 participates in the USDA sponsored National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs, and all meals and snacks served meet or exceed the standards required by these programs. Arbor Management is a privately held, employee owned business that has provided services to school districts in the Midwest for over thirty years. We are committed to providing a highly customized service specifically designed to meet the needs of the students, parents, and staff of Lombard School District 44.
To get started with My School Menus
- Click on the My School Menus logo/link above or click here.
- Select from the drop-down box the name of the school your child attends.
- Choose the menu that you would like to view from the drop-down box.
- The menu will appear, and you can select the monthly or weekly view of the calendar and desired date range.
- To see the menu item details, click the item and the ingredients, nutritional data, and allergens will populate.
- To view specific allergen information, click the “filter allergens” in the tools section on the right sidebar and check all the boxes that apply. You will see the menu items with a line through them that contain the allergens you selected.
- Under the tools section at the right sidebar, you can print a custom menu, select a language translation using Google Translate, build a meal to determine the nutritional value of the choices, and much more.
- Icons for the top nine allergens are listed with corresponding menu items.
- We can not eliminate the risk of cross-contact or guarantee that any item is free of allergens due to the nature of our kitchens and our reliance on suppliers for accurate information.
- Our kitchens are allergy-aware, not allergy-free.
Please note: Menu items may be changed (substitution may be made) based on product availability. Interactive menus will be updated as quickly as possible.