The Labor and Employee Relations Department supports the growth of our students and our staff by:
- Recruiting and selecting highly qualified candidates
- Providing staff with information and assistance to be successful in their work
- Developing opportunities for staff to develop new skills and expand their influence on our district
- Helping create a climate that optimizes staff performance and satisfaction
- Facilitating a collaborative approach to our work through staff input and leadership
It is our goal to recruit, select, and retain the best qualified candidates who value collaboration and diversity. You can learn about career opportunities in Lombard District 44, as well as review the position postings and corresponding position qualification requirements HERE.
Employment verifications can be faxed to 630-766-8226.