D44 TECHNOLOGY VISION STATEMENT
Teachers, students and staff have access to anytime, anywhere digital learning resources and:
- are effective communicators, collaborators, critical thinkers and creators.
- can locate, evaluate, and synthesize information.
- are safe and ethical members of the global digital citizenry.
- can independently select, learn and utilize task-appropriate digital tools.
- are lifelong learners constantly adapting to the evolving nature of the digital world.
- partner with families and the local community by sharing knowledge and resources.