In an effort to keep students and their families connected to their school throughout the summer, District 44 will host Summer School "Pop-Ups."
During the event, teachers will be grilling hot dogs, providing access to a bouncy house and talking about future tutoring opportunities for students in Grades 2-8. Please click here for more information and to rsvp.
Join us from 11:00 am-1:00 pm at the following locations:
- Manor Hill Playground (June 15)
- Madison Playground (June 16)
- Butterfield Playground (June 21)
- Pleasant Lane Playground (June 22)
- Park View Playground (June 23)
*Students will need to be accompanied by an adult and signed in to get food and to use the bouncy house.